Mira RPG
Greetings, wandering soul! This is the land of Mira. Only those brave enough to enter the depths of time itself can proceed any further. Is your tired and lifeless soul ready to be brought to life? If so, than click below, and enter the land of Mira. However, if you encounter an obstacle so great that you lose this recently granted life and become a wandering soul again for eternity, don't say we didn't warn you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mira RPG
Greetings, wandering soul! This is the land of Mira. Only those brave enough to enter the depths of time itself can proceed any further. Is your tired and lifeless soul ready to be brought to life? If so, than click below, and enter the land of Mira. However, if you encounter an obstacle so great that you lose this recently granted life and become a wandering soul again for eternity, don't say we didn't warn you...
Mira RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mira RPG Needs Your Help!

2 posters

Go down

Mira RPG Needs Your Help! Empty Mira RPG Needs Your Help!

Post by Karasu Inoue Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:37 pm

Well folks, in order to maintain our domain name up (Mirarp.com) we'll have to pay credits to forumotion. This is just the rules. The domain expires after a year of use, unless we renew it by paying credits. It is important to maintain the domain name of the site, as it will help with the publicity and bring in more members. Our site is free, we ask nothing of our members except that you log on and experience what we have to offer. We are merely asking for a donation, any ammount of money will do. At the bottom of the homepage you will see a link, "Contribution", click it and follow the instructions. Your contributions will go into furthering the enhancement of this forum. I have no control over the money at all, it goes straight to Forumotion, and we get credits to spend on things like domain names, extra storage, and the disabling of ads. (Of which I can handle on my own really, it's a small ammount, but other things are more expensive and cost a lot of credits) I am not requiring you all to pay, but I am encouraging that you at least help in ensuring the quality and efficiency of our forum. We are a community after all.

Thank you,
Your administrator,
Karasu Inoue
Karasu Inoue
Karasu Inoue
God

Stats
Level: 10000
EXP:
Mira RPG Needs Your Help! Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Mira RPG Needs Your Help! Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
HP:
Mira RPG Needs Your Help! Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Mira RPG Needs Your Help! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

http://www.mirarp.com

Back to top Go down

Mira RPG Needs Your Help! Empty Re: Mira RPG Needs Your Help!

Post by Corvin Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:50 pm

if i had money i would definitely donate
Corvin
Corvin
God

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
Mira RPG Needs Your Help! Left_bar_bleue842/2500Mira RPG Needs Your Help! Empty_bar_bleue  (842/2500)
HP:
Mira RPG Needs Your Help! Left_bar_bleue2410/2500Mira RPG Needs Your Help! Empty_bar_bleue  (2410/2500)

http://Rosevines-ofthe-earth.webs.com

Back to top Go down