Mira RPG
Greetings, wandering soul! This is the land of Mira. Only those brave enough to enter the depths of time itself can proceed any further. Is your tired and lifeless soul ready to be brought to life? If so, than click below, and enter the land of Mira. However, if you encounter an obstacle so great that you lose this recently granted life and become a wandering soul again for eternity, don't say we didn't warn you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mira RPG
Greetings, wandering soul! This is the land of Mira. Only those brave enough to enter the depths of time itself can proceed any further. Is your tired and lifeless soul ready to be brought to life? If so, than click below, and enter the land of Mira. However, if you encounter an obstacle so great that you lose this recently granted life and become a wandering soul again for eternity, don't say we didn't warn you...
Mira RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently.

2 posters

Go down

Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Empty Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently.

Post by icolies Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:13 am

My name is Brian Shickle and Ive been searching for an active msgboard RPG, I would like to be a Vampire Theif who is a wanderer. Id like to develop a story as I go. I have no real histroy other then what I make up during the game but everything will be legal and I wont blow out of boundries. Let me know if this is cool. Right now im really just a wanderer whos trying to find a new home after having his old home takin from war. Mothers a vamp and father is a commoner from a small town.
icolies
icolies
Fledgling

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Left_bar_bleue0/0Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Left_bar_bleue100/100Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Empty Re: Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently.

Post by Drago Vindie Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:23 pm

I will acept it when you do the following...

Make on Attack set (three specials only for now)
Make a backstory
Drago Vindie
Drago Vindie
God

Stats
Level: 1000
EXP:
Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
HP:
Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Empty attack set and back story

Post by icolies Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:45 am

attack set:three attacks:
Super Punch: Icolies lunges at an opponant and punchs
Lunge grab: Icolies lunges at opponant and does a grab slam
Vampire Repulse: Icolies charges his energy and reverts a pulse that shakes the area around him
Back story:Icolies is from the forest, Born from a family which lives in allegard, a land from beyond mira. This land is infested with people and creature trying to make a life for themselves. Trying to find a life for himself icolies tries to work in a local town of forumed trying to become a master black smith. Life is hard considering people want to find a life for themselves too and from. Icolies worked under a blacksmith named Shuron who taught him pain and punishment in work and leadership. Life never felt the same after working for shuron, colors semmed brighter, flavors tasted savorier, pain felt weaker. Icolies felt the the love for life, and enjoyed the bringer of essance. When icolies was felling comfortable with life a man named arjugan brouth the real pain too his people. Arjugan envaded allegard and brought destruction to the lands. He killed icolies's family and gave birth to an infant. Icolies tried fighting back and was struck with nothing but hate and anger...
icolies
icolies
Fledgling

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Left_bar_bleue0/0Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Left_bar_bleue100/100Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Empty Re: Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently.

Post by Drago Vindie Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Hmmmmm... ok I will accept it... but the other gods may change it
Drago Vindie
Drago Vindie
God

Stats
Level: 1000
EXP:
Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
HP:
Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Icolies the wanderer from the black forest, life taken when he was little and given back just recently. Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down