Mira RPG
Greetings, wandering soul! This is the land of Mira. Only those brave enough to enter the depths of time itself can proceed any further. Is your tired and lifeless soul ready to be brought to life? If so, than click below, and enter the land of Mira. However, if you encounter an obstacle so great that you lose this recently granted life and become a wandering soul again for eternity, don't say we didn't warn you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mira RPG
Greetings, wandering soul! This is the land of Mira. Only those brave enough to enter the depths of time itself can proceed any further. Is your tired and lifeless soul ready to be brought to life? If so, than click below, and enter the land of Mira. However, if you encounter an obstacle so great that you lose this recently granted life and become a wandering soul again for eternity, don't say we didn't warn you...
Mira RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just one of those days

Go down

Just one of those days Empty Just one of those days

Mood: Same as always... almost nonexistent
Quote: "Like a shooting star with no love"
Song: Ready, Set, Fall- "Skyscrapers"

So I have decided that it's just been one of those days where I haven't been in the best mood but figure it could be worse.Don't take my mood into consideration though. We all know how I am... fun loving and awesome. I just had an off day but I am positive stuff will look up. Especially since I hope I have the courage to ask someone to the prom. Heh heh heh

Youtube link to the song above: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMqsWc8muj8&feature=autoplay&list=QL&index=10&playnext=4
Drago Vindie
Drago Vindie
God

Stats
Level: 1000
EXP:
Just one of those days Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Just one of those days Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
HP:
Just one of those days Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Just one of those days Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum