Mira RPG
Greetings, wandering soul! This is the land of Mira. Only those brave enough to enter the depths of time itself can proceed any further. Is your tired and lifeless soul ready to be brought to life? If so, than click below, and enter the land of Mira. However, if you encounter an obstacle so great that you lose this recently granted life and become a wandering soul again for eternity, don't say we didn't warn you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mira RPG
Greetings, wandering soul! This is the land of Mira. Only those brave enough to enter the depths of time itself can proceed any further. Is your tired and lifeless soul ready to be brought to life? If so, than click below, and enter the land of Mira. However, if you encounter an obstacle so great that you lose this recently granted life and become a wandering soul again for eternity, don't say we didn't warn you...
Mira RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UBdate!! (Intentional mispelling.)

Go down

UBdate!! (Intentional mispelling.) Empty UBdate!! (Intentional mispelling.)

Mood: MARZIPAN!!
Music: Words, Words, Words, (Bo Burnham)

Hey guys! I'm a pretty busy person at the moment, and haven't had time to be online, so it's nice to see that eveyone's behaving and that I didn't come back to a spam ridden site.

That's all for now lololololol What a waste of the first blog post since February. XD
Karasu Inoue
Karasu Inoue
God

Stats
Level: 10000
EXP:
UBdate!! (Intentional mispelling.) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000UBdate!! (Intentional mispelling.) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
HP:
UBdate!! (Intentional mispelling.) Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000UBdate!! (Intentional mispelling.) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

http://www.mirarp.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

UBdate!! (Intentional mispelling.) :: Comments

Vatra Razarak

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:23 am by Vatra Razarak

I will destroy you affraid

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum